Trust and People is Our Mission
When you hire your doula you will receive support in the following ways:
- 1 hour initial consultation that can be done in person, or through Zoom.
- Answering any questions or concerns you may have through Facetime, Phone, or Email.
- On call 24/7 once labor starts and throughout labor. Whether in person or virtual.
- One postpartum visit to discuss common postpartum concerns, and to go over the birth.
During labor your doula will provide comfort, coping and relaxation techniques. Your doula will have tools to make your labor go smoothly, such as: running a shower or bath for you, aromatherapy, massage, hot or cold compresses, and beverages. Your doula will advocate for you, but will not make decisions for you.
Your Postpartum Doula will come to the hospital or to your home following your birth through 12 weeks. Your Doula will provide non-judgmental support and companionship. Your Doula will support you in the following ways:
- 1 hour initial consultation to go over what services you would like. Either in person or Zoom.
- Day time and Overnight Support.
- Support in hospital (help with baby, bathing, changing, etc.)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Running errands
- Newborn basics (feeding, changing, and baby wearing)
Assisted Reproduction/Fertility Doula
Going through Assisted Reproduction is a trying time. The extra amount of doctors appointments, fertility medication, shots, and constant bloodwork. Having a Doula to support you through this time and be a sense of comfort can alleviate this exciting stressful period.
Your Doula will support you in the following ways:
- 1 hour initial consultation in person or Zoom.
- Available through Facetime, Phone, or Email for any questions, concerns, or support needed.
- Accompanying you to doctors appointments, and through the process to become pregnant.
The surrogacy journey entails a lot of moving parts that sometimes can become overwhelming. Having someone who knows the process from beginning to end and can guide you through it, will help save you time and money.
Schedule a 1 hour consultation to start.
Contact us today to start your journey